Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06868 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €516 (R 7,515) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)