Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €282 (₨20,658) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)