Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €652 (﷼ 23,747,615) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)