Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €630 ($675) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)