Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,994 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €710 (COL$2,482,941) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)