Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10747 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,037 (kr 18,950) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)