Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11333 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,140 (kr 10,058) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)