Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,859 (kr 17,577) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (40 minutes ago)