Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €406 (268,429 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)