Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €401 (R$ 1,366) in Boa Vista.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)