Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €537 (4,527,757 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)