Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €817 (7,343,542 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (18 minutes ago)