Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06667 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €818 (R 12,277) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)