Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07441 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €490 (R 6,581) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)