Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06900 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €435 (R 6,308) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)