Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €274 (220,570 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)