Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €339 (263,903 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)