Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €571 (481,318 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (43 minutes ago)