Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €660 (553,959 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)