Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,130 (741,526 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)