Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €727 (477,932 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)