Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €886 ($940) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)