Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €502 (41,922 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)