Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01365 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €277 (20,253 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)