Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €584 (47,194 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)