Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,242 (£1,096) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)