Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €578 ($613) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)