Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,275 ($1,446) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (32 minutes ago)