Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €350 (﷼ 11,886,644) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)