Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20961 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €585 (RM2,789) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)