Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,612 ($1,829) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (40 minutes ago)