Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €700 in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (33 minutes ago)