Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €409 (₨28,905) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,750 (about 1 hour ago)