Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03209 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,162 (36,221₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)