Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23543 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €683 (2,901 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)