Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23556 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €369 (1,565 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)