Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06436 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €874 (R 13,578) in Bhisho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)