Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €370 (₨26,918) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)