Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €429 (₨31,222) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)