Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €372 (₨26,051) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)