Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €685 (₨51,307) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (36 minutes ago)