Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €275 (₨ 31,276) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)