Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €562 (₨ 71,426) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)