Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00870 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 (₨ 49,455) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)