Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €701 (₨ 84,911) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)