Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,918 (CHF 2,129) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (32 minutes ago)