Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11201 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,064 (kr 9,499) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)