Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €590 (195,324 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)