Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €412 (138,917 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (42 minutes ago)