Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €488 (Rp 7,053,414) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (29 minutes ago)