Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €657 (Rp 11,032,286) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)