Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €756 (₨60,343) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)