Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47024 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €577 (BZ$1,227) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)