Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47608 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €545 (BZ$1,145) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)