Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,963 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €345 (42,525 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)