Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,363 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €690 (84,685 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (32 minutes ago)