Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €737 (87,173 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)