Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24910 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €922 (R$ 3,703) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)