Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €680 (R$ 2,303) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)