Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,002 (R$ 3,675) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (10 minutes ago)