Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €696 (215,735 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)