Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €582 (Rp 9,801,511) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)