Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,129 (2,107,150 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)