Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €604 (1,017,070 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)