Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €718 (1,153,035 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)