Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,378 (2,419,733 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)