Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01347 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €603 (44,783 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)