Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €887 (3,617 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)