Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €774 ($845) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)