Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,602 ($1,853) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (32 minutes ago)