Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €383 (45,836 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)