Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €660 (432,357 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)