Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €439 (287,645 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)