Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €615 (816,560 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)