Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,101 (1,603,308 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)