Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,306 (CHF 1,429) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)