Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,125 (CHF 1,198) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)