Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €892 (CHF 952) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)