Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,807 (CHF 2,053) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)