Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.921 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,063 (CHF 2,241) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)