Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €941 (C$1,369) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)