Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €751 (Bs 8,078) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)