Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,606 (Bs 18,904) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dundee costs £305 (about 1 hour ago)