Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,486 (Bs 17,496) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)