Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €925 (Bs 10,024) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (32 minutes ago)