Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €490 (руб 34,261) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (31 minutes ago)